Fixed several reported bugs:
- Probe network grid sizes correctly
- Damage step loading is now working properly
- Software panels can be created without breaking
- Add fixes to simulator config
- Sets will now apply to clients consistently
- Improved layout on the sensor scans core
Added exocomp training
Simplified the simulator asset config to only have the necessary assets
Added explosions to sensors and targeting when a contact is purposely destroyed.
Added ability to disable sensor contacts
Added an icon and color change to verifying damage steps
Added a core for armory so flight directors can add inventory to crew.
Issues resolved in this update: here
Also, be sure to join the Thorium community chat channel. It's the best way to get questions answered and to receive updates and information.