Fixed a bunch of bugs:
- Coolant tanks now order in a sensible way.
- When errors occur, they reset browser data to hopefully make it so the error doesn't occur again.
- The viewscreen has fewer bugs and should display better.
- Clients logout when a flight is deleted.
- Added 3D views for the thrusters and reactor cards.
- You can now specify the length of generated damage reports.
- Tractor beam targets can be named.
- Added systems configs for thruster navigation, sensors history, and stealth field.
- Missions can now be applied to simulators in flight.
- Assets are now more friendly.
- Sensor contacts can now automatically be added to the targeting grid.
- You can now use
#SIMin missions to reference the simulator in question.
- Inventory system now has a core and operates better.
- Damage no longer leaks from previous flights.
- Core-layouts now force a data update when switching.
- Reactivation code works with generated damage reports again.
- Fixed the messages so it works properly with teams
- Added a timer which can have it's numbers sent to the Sensors text box.
- Added the Dice of Doom.
- A random message now shows on the welcome page.
- Added a tranzine gas core
- Added image previews for the viewscreens on the viewscreen manager page.
- Added a loading animation for Mission importing.
Added timeline items for:
- Adding and removing comm signals
- Breaking and fixing a system